Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PETITION: Delay Civ 4 Until Easter...Please Sign!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That seems to be how the average developer works. I hope you're wrong too though. I seem to recall that Maxis delayed their release of Sim City 4 in order to polish it up, so not all companies work that way.

Expecting people to download patches just so a release deadline can be met is unfair to all those who have no internet access. They may be few but they do exist. Why don't we ever here from them then? Because they have no internet access! Duh!
    "Every time I have to make a tough decision, I ask myself, 'What would Tom Cruise do?' Then I jump up and down on the couch." - Neil Strauss

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg
      But the barbarians have always been stupid! As I said I have never played PtW where the barbarians apparently are a lot smarter...
      I think they were actually 'smarter' in vanilla Civ 3, not just PtW. They were aggressive and went straight for your units/cities. In Conquests, they just sit there most of the time, unless you're on their NW-SE axis.
      "Every time I have to make a tough decision, I ask myself, 'What would Tom Cruise do?' Then I jump up and down on the couch." - Neil Strauss

Comment

• Now that you mention it... This exact thing happened in the game last night.
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
        X