No announcement yet.

Mystery Flag -- Which Civ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And let's not forget the Age of Aquarius.

Comment

I thought that was now starting?
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder
        I thought that was now starting?
        Time for the Age of LEO!
        The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
        "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
        "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
        The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Some patience is in order then.
          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Time for the Age of Gimme Game NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
              Time for the Age of Gimme Game NOW!
              Without " "
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Well, I must admit, I would prefer some new info and screenshots.
                "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
                "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
                The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander01
                  Well, I must admit, I would prefer some new info and screenshots.
                  Oh, Yes. I hope this dry spell will be over soon too. I've been noticing my Poly addiction is wearing a bit thin, and that addiction is much less debilitating than actual game PLAYING.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybe

Oh, Yes. I hope this dry spell will be over soon too. I've been noticing my Poly addiction is wearing a bit thin, and that addiction is much less debilitating than actual game PLAYING.
                    Yes indeed. Apolyton is only satisfying in as much as it links the time between snippets of info. And going back to Civ3 just isn't the same.

Blast! I hope November comes soon!

Comment

"The Babylonians' god of the sky is Marduk, the bull calf of the sun. Marduk sets the stars in motion and creates mankind from his blood. He reigns supreme after shattering the power of evil Tiamat in an epic civil war among the gods."

I read this on the internet earlier today.

A golden bull for Babylon is starting to make more sense, as Marduk's symbol was a golden bull.

Comment

Working...
                      X