X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soren can you confirm this!!!

Soren can u confrim this?

locutus and alexander01 in that other thread was saying that Babylo9n and the Incasn mite not b in the game.

is this true? cuz if so it really stinkks cuz they rely belong in the game

can u tell us if their in plz plz plz???

Comment

What in the holy mother f***ing s**t you wanted to ask man. Damn, i hate this fellas who think they are writing a friggin' text with their cell phone.

I'd like to punch you in the face so many times... but that would ruin my hair *grabs mirror*
      Owww, I'm so cute! ^_^

Comment

Re: Soren can you confirm this!!!

Originally posted by ZabrakMaul

locutus and alexander01 in that other thread was saying that Babylo9n and the Incasn mite not b in the game.

Yes, somebody definitely needs a Prozac.
        The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
        "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
        "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
        The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Originally posted by GAZ082
          What in the holy mother f***ing s**t you wanted to ask man. Damn, i hate this fellas who think they are writing a friggin' text with their cell phone.

I'd like to punch you in the face so many times... but that would ruin my hair *grabs mirror*
          Translation: he asked Soren why Klingons and Vulcans are not in the Civ 4.
          Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Oh, that clarifies it!

He who knows others is wise.
            He who knows himself is enlightened.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Originally posted by nostromo
              Translation: he asked Soren why Klingons and Vulcans are not in the Civ 4.
              They aren't?

Comment

Only after you land on Alpha Centauri.

The suns, not the planet.
                Visit The Frontier for all your geopolitical, historical, sci-fi, and fantasy forum gaming needs.

Comment

Hmm. From the content of his other posts, I would say Zabrak is asking whether Babylon and the Incas are in the game. Any bets on whether the devs will answer him?
                  "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
                  "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
                  The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

If Klingons and Vulcans are out, the game'd better have Wookiee, or I won't buy it!

Comment

Originally posted by ZabrakMaul

Let's have a competition... hwo can find the most spelling errors in the quoted text

I never really cared about the Babylons in the Civ games and Incas are often forgotten
                      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Ohhh, i thought that was Babylon 9 or something...

Oh man, i gotta stop reading that post, it hurts my soul... *ouch* *ouch*
                        Last edited by GAZ082; July 4, 2005, 12:25.
                        Owww, I'm so cute! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by GAZ082
                          Ohhh, i thought that was Babylon 9 or something...

Oh man, i gotta stop reading that post, it hurts my soul... *ouch* *ouch*
                          It is rather painful, isn't it?

Comment

Damn Zabrak! You have to learn how to type legibly if you want to get some straight answers! I'm not talking about perfect spelling and grammar, just understandable.

Although, in this case, you're not likely to get any answers from Soren or anybody else from Firaxis anyway. This is the type of thing they love to reveal civ-by-civ on their site over a period of a few months. (They did that for Civ 3, no?)

Alexander: So, I guess you can put me down as a "NO!"
                            "Every time I have to make a tough decision, I ask myself, 'What would Tom Cruise do?' Then I jump up and down on the couch." - Neil Strauss

Comment

Of ALL the questions a person could ask Soren...and this guy asks THAT question...

How inane... I could think of 20 other questions I would ask before that one..
                              Let Them Eat Cake

Comment

Working...
                              X