This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• edit by markg:

this info is a product of leaked screenshots. we wont allow discussion of such info to continue for two reasons
    1) we believe in the right of a developer to choose how and when he will publicise his work
    2) the civ community has been "burned" in the past by endless debates on premature information that in the end was different

this discussion ends here. when the PC Gamer issue becomes public i believe we'll have quite some stuff to talk about. If anyone feels like objecting this decision, please post in the Apolyton/Community forum
    Last edited by MarkG; December 6, 2004, 15:32.
    Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it. And perhaps everyone else, too.

Comment

• see post above
      Last edited by MarkG; December 6, 2004, 15:32.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• see above
        Last edited by MarkG; December 6, 2004, 15:34.
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• see above
          Last edited by MarkG; December 6, 2004, 15:33.

Comment

• see above
            Last edited by MarkG; December 6, 2004, 15:33.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• see above
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• see above

Comment

Working...
                X