Potential Release timing of CIV 4 !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first half of 2005 is just about over
    Half over? That 3 and a half foot snowdrift outside my front window is just beginning to melt.

2005 will be half over on Canada Day (July 1st).

Comment

How come this thread is being revived?

/me gives an award to this thread: best laugh of the year
      Go GalCiv, go! Go Society, go!

Comment

Look, what I told you turned out to be right. Paradox gained Civilization rights through its proxy company Take2 of which the major owner is Paradox. I told you that before.

Comment

Re: Potential Release timing of CIV 4 !!!

Originally posted by icett
          Most probably CIVILIZATION 4 will be released in the first half of 2005.
          Apparently not.

I'm expecting a mid-October to late-November release; I doubt they would want to miss out on the Christmas season.
          However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Working...
          X