Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[BtS Mod] WOLFSHANZE MOD (Industrial Age & Naval)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is it?

Comment

• Hy!

I have bts with 3,17 patch. I downloaded this mod, copied to bts/mods folder, loaded it from original bts, but when it tries to load the component after wolfshanze init engine, the program exits. Whats the problem?
      Other question: when starts this mod? az 4000 BC, or at the industrial age?
      Thanks for the answers!

Comment

• So far I like it. There are difinate add-ons on Wolf Rev that I think are great once you get used to them.

I have a question, are the units culturally different from other countries or are they geniric? I've played the French and English up to swordsmen and notice the axemen look the same.

Comment

• There is alot of ethnic unit art. Some nations share art though, for instance many asian nations share models, european, etc, of course there is alot of unit art that is unique to each civilization.

@zoleee20
          You need to patch your game. Also check out Wolfshanz'e Revolution (or even better Legends of Revolution), as these install themselves and contain a couple bug fixes from Straight Wolfshanze along with improved AI.

Comment

• @Phungus420

I've downloaded both of the mods, but Legends of Revolution doesnt start. If i click on it, nothing happens. Wolfshanz'e Revolution exits at the same time, as the original wolfeshanze mod. Also when it tries to load the graphic component. I dont know, what should i do (

Comment

• You need to patch your game:
              Beyond the Sword 3.17 patch
              The in game autoupdater is buggy, so alot of people need to manually patch to 3.17.

Comment

• but i have already the 3.17 patch, i've downloaded it. i have installed 5-6 mods, each of these exits at the loading of the graphic component. i dont understand it...

Comment

• Did you install them in the "Beyond the Sword\Mods" folder?

Comment

• Of course. I can load it all from original bts/advanced/load a mod, but after that if i try to start a game, and click on "launch", at "init graphic..." or something, the game exits to the windows. I have read in a description of a mod, that it needs medium graphic setting. I tried this setting in Bts/options/graphic, but the problem hadn't been solved. Any suggestion?

Sorry, my english isn't good

Comment

• If I understand you correctly, you have installed several mods (not just this one) and are having this error on ALL of them.

I don't think your in-game options settings will cause this. And I also do not think it is the "fault" of this mod.

My best guess is that you are installing all of your mods incorrectly or you have installed the game incorrectly. Either in the wrong place, or something. Or, perhaps, you have not patched your game. I believe the following all need to be true:
                      -- you need BtS installed
                      -- you need BtS patch 3.17 installed
                      -- (not sure about this one, but it's a good idea anyway) you need the unofficial patch to 3.17 installed
                      -- you need to be running BtS (not the base game).
                      -- you need to have the mod installed in the BtS / mods folder.

Comment

• Legends of Revolution, and WolfRevolution will always install correctly, as the automatic installer targets the mods folder using the BtS registry, further it wol't install into the mods folder unless it findes the Civ4BeyondtheSword.exe in the parent folder. So it's not that.

I'm telling you, you need to patch your game. You may think it's patched, but it's not. Use the link below, and manually install the patch.

Download Mirrors: You can download the patch from any of these download mirrors: GameWatcher | GamersHell | WorthPlaying | FileFront List of changes for version 3.17 Special thanks to Bhruic GAMEPLAY Cavalry and Cuirassiers can...

Comment

• I think phungus is probably right. If nothing else, when your game as a whole is having a single, repeatable problem, that's a sure sign it's corrupted or installed wrong. So reinstalling is a good idea. Start with reinstalling the patch (and make sure you do it right, and don't use the in-game update), and if that doesn't work then consider reinstalloing the whole game.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure the issue is the automatic updater. It's buggy, and sometimes it lies and says it patched the game when it hasn't. So you need to manually install the patch by downloading it from the link I provided above.

Comment

• Just had another thought. If you're using vista you must launch the mod as an admin, otherwise Vista will screw up and can't overwrite the ini files which can lead to no interface.

Comment

• Hey all.

The new 3.19 patch for BTS will make the Wolfhanze mod un-playable.

Comment

Working...
                                X