Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[BtS Mod] WOLFSHANZE MOD (Industrial Age & Naval)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to have to try it.

Comment

• Originally posted by wodan11 View Post
      Hey Wolfshanze, possibly a bad poly or something here
      Do you know which greek unit(s) that was?

I'm still around... just taking a bit of a breather... v2.86 will see the light of day.
      Wolfshanze Mod: for BtS... adds "flavored Civs", coal-fired navies, WWI units, plus Poland, Austria & Vietnam to Civ4!

Comment

• awesome glad to hear it

Comment

• Is this normal?

Last edited by ZEE; December 31, 2010, 16:03.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolfshanze View Post
            Do you know which greek unit(s) that was?

I'm still around... just taking a bit of a breather... v2.86 will see the light of day.
            Sorry. Looking at the shot can probably tell you the general area of tech he has.

Comment

• Sup Wolf?

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 31, 2010, 16:03.
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• I replied in that thread.

Comment

• Hey Wolfshanze, I know you were one of the main people interested in a Gustav Adolph leaderhead, and I basically made that LH becuase of that. Well I just wanted to let you know I am working on version two, and I am much better at making LHs now. I am not quite finished yet, but I just wanted to show you a little preview of what it will look like in case you liked it better and wanted to add it to your mod.

"Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• Here's a better preview. I didn't bother fixing the material properties yet (so everything will match, particularly the head and the cuffs of his gloves), but its a good indication of what he'll look like in game. Obviously there are a few things on the model I have to fix, but I hope you like this better than my first version. I think its much better myself.
                      Attached Files
                      "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• great work Capo! You are getting really good at that

Comment

• wolfie are you thinking about adding the modified leader xml? you mentioned making the european powers to act more like mansa and zara so its seems more historically acurate.
                          Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

• Cool... thanks guys... been a little MIA lately, but I'm not gone... just taking a break! Work will continue.
                            Wolfshanze Mod: for BtS... adds "flavored Civs", coal-fired navies, WWI units, plus Poland, Austria & Vietnam to Civ4!

Comment

• Thanks for the update! Everybody needs a break now and then.

Comment

• Thanks for dropping by and letting us know you're still around. Thought you'd disapeared on us after achieving your moment of glory on modcast

Comment

Working...
                                X