Tester's Wanted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tester's Wanted!

I have finished putting together the Sequel to FexFX - Bigger & Longer (v.05).
    I am looking for some people to test out the tech rates before I release it.
    Reply in this thread if you are interested!

FexFX--Bigger-&-Longer-II(v1.0) currently includes:
    . .Enlarged FX Huge to 40x25.
    . .Fixed map scripts to allow all map types to function with FX-Huge.
    . .Re-balanced map size research modifiers to fix disparity in research levels.
    . .Rebalanced Great People to allow research, project rushing, and culture to be proportional to extended game length.
    . .Rebalanced Great People Cost to be more proportional.
    . .Added 20 new Great Person names in each category.
    . .Made minor modifications to research levels in each Difficulty Level resulting in slower research at all levels of play.
    . .Modified Research modifiers by era to slow things down a tiny bit more in the late game. Industrial, Modern and Future have been changed.
    . .Followed the proper schema for Tag naming and Help files this time.
    . .Performed minor rebalancing of Barbarians. Should be a tiny bit harder now in FX-Epic and FX-Grand games.
    . .Changed Main Interface screen to make Time and Year both be constantly displayed whether the clock option is checked or not.
    . .Adjusted Camera Zoom behavior to allow for the larger map sizes and to make zooming take a few more steps to reach 90 degrees.
    "Ceçi n'est pas une Signature!"

As I never played the original, you'll have to tell me what you're overall purpose is for the mod but I can definitely test it out for you. It'll give me a reason to figure out how to install harkonnen's memory fix.
    ~I like eggs.~

Comment

Send me an email at fexfx@hotmail.com.

This mod adds an 875 turn game and a 1000 turn game.
      As well as adding a map size a full 156% the size of Huge!

Comment

Forgot to write in the email: When do you want results? This weekend is going to be crazy
        ~I like eggs.~

Comment

Take your time!

No hurry!
          I just want to get some feedback before I do any sort of wide release

Comment

Working...
          X