City Tile Yield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City Tile Yield

I cannot find where it give the food, hammer and commerce yield of the tile the city is actually on. I was hoping to make it similar to the Cottage/Hamlet/Villiage/Town progression.

Anyone know where it is?
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

I'm not sure, but I do know that using the editor or python you can add tile improvements *under* a city, and they'll add to the city tile.

Comment

When you say editor, do you mean the world builder?

Anyway... how is it done?
      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

It's easy.

Go to \Assets\XML\Terrain
        Open CIV4YieldInfos.xml

A line like
        Code:
        < iCityChange >1< /iCityChange >
        means that cities get one bonus of this type (be it food, hammers, trade).

A like like
        Code:
        < iMinCity >2< /iMinCity >
        means that a city tile yields at least 2 food/hammers/trade.

Good luck with your mod!

Check out my Atlas Map Generator

Generate, preview and play Civ IV maps of any size with the alternative Map Generator

Comment

Ultimately, my goal is to add a level to the Cottage/Hamlet/Village/Town format. I feel that the format is incomeplete. I want to add the Suburb level to it, but restrict it to only tiles that are adjecent to a city. Any ideas on this (I know it will be alot of work, but oh well)?

Comment

Working...
          X