No announcement yet.

[Mod] The Ancient Mediterranean MOD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version 1.941 is posted, which includes some significant AI changes.

BTW: All those text issues should be fixed by now.

Regarding French, Spanish, Italian text: We could use some help regarding the localization.
    My websites:
    - Ancient History Encyclopedia
    - The Ancient Mediterranean Mod
    - What is my search ranking?

Comment

Dale's Stacked Combat Mod

Any thought of adding that to this mod?
      Many are cold, but few are frozen.No more durrian, please. On On!

Comment

Yes, I thought about it, but I haven't looked into it yet.
        My websites:

Comment

Version 1.95 posted, get it at the TAM website as always.
          My websites:

Comment

Excellent

I love this m as much as I love the CivIII version.

What are the plans for developing a "Warlords version. I cant wait to vassalize my way to ancient world domination
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

We'll start working on a Warlords version after we think we've fixed up CIV4 TAM near to perfection (version 2.0). We're not very far from that point though, it's just graphics and text bugs, and balance issues now.
              My websites:

Comment

Originally posted by thamis
                We'll start working on a Warlords version after we think we've fixed up CIV4 TAM near to perfection (version 2.0). We're not very far from that point though, it's just graphics and text bugs, and balance issues now.
                Great news, hopefully the vanilla version will do well at that competition you plan on entering
                *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Downloaded this mod yesterday evening, and it is awesome !

Kudos to the mod team

Also one question for those using it: Have you tried it in MultiPlayer ?
                  Better than playing blitz chess and piano simultaneously: Warcraft III

Comment

There seems to be a bug with the religions. When I get Judaism and Holy City, I get a cross on my city, while when I get Judaism alone, my city sports the symbol for Judaism Holy City.

How can I fix that?
                    It seems to be something in the path for the graphics. I haven't noticed any effect in gameplay.

Thanks.

Comment

Ok, this mod needs some polishing.
                      All the tile improvements that allow to use resources are not working as intended. I research the tech to build farms, and I can build farms in empty tiles, but if there is farming resource like wheat, I can't build the farm.

The religion bug, which is only the graphics, not the gameplay, is using the symbol for the religion that is next in line for whatever religion you have. For example, if you have judaism, you get the symbol for judaism holy city, if you have judaism holy city, you get the symbol for christianism, if you have christianism, you the holy city symbol, and so on. Its jumping one symbol ahead for some reason.

Can anyone help with this?

Comment

Version 1.99b is released! Check the first post in this thread for a download link.
                        My websites:

Comment

----------------------------------------
                          TAM v2.01 (for Civ4 Vanilla v1.74)
                          ----------------------------------------

TAM SITE
                          WARNING: you need a fresh installation in order to play TAM 2.01. Finish your current savegame, if you care it, before installing TAM 2.01

Installation:
                          If you have installed TAM before, delete the TAM folder from your "Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Mods" folder. Then put the downloaded TAM file into your "Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4" folder and extract it using WinRAR "Extract Here" command. No original CIV files will be overwritten

Launching:
                          The best way to launch the MOD is to double-click the TAM map files (marked as 2.01) in the "Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\PublicMaps" folder

TAM v2.01 features:
                          -> XML improvements and fixes on civics, wonders, buildings, techtree and units
                          -> Assyrian as 24th playable civ
                          -> New scenario map - TAM Eastern Med - 15 Civs - Standard map
                          My websites:

Comment

I've updated the original post to link to a working download site.
                            My websites:

Comment

I played it, then installed the 3.19 patch. Now I get a windows error (the classic shutdown error) whenever I try to play it...

And reinstalling civ... pff
                              "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                              "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

I've updated the download link for all those who have been looking to download this mod.
                                My websites:

Comment

Working...
                                X