Clear All

• [Mod] New civilization: Babylonians

The file is: http://apolyton.net/upload/view.php?...abylonians.zip

Civilization: Babylonians
    Noun: Babylonians
    Adjective: Babylonian
    Colors: Dark Blue
    Starts with: Agriculture and The Wheel
    UU: Babylonian Bowman (archer, 1+ moviment per turn)

Title and leader 1: King Nabuchadrezzar
    Leader bonuses: Creative and Industrious
    Leader favourite civic: Theocracy

Cities:
    Babylon
    Nineveh
    Ashur
    Ellipi
    Akkad
    TO BE CONTINUED...

CivArmy's Civ3 and Civ4 Libraries: here

Uh, you might want to fix the leader name. "Nebuchadnezzar" is the correct spelling. Good work otherwise!

Comment

I'll fix that. Thanks for advise me and thanks for enjoy!
      CivArmy's Civ3 and Civ4 Libraries: here

Comment

Nebuchadrezzar is also acceptable. The Akkadian spelling is Nabu-kudurri-usur, but that'd just confuse people.
        The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
        "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
        "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
        The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Finaly someone modded the Babylonians in. I was very suprised that they diden't get in in the first place.
          It might be a good idea to add Hamurabi as a second ruler ( organised and creative ).
          I'm not buying BtS until Firaxis impliments the "contiguous cultural border negates colony tax" concept.

Comment

Cool! Good work. Is the leader face animated as well? That sounds like a lot of work to do....
            "Let your plans be dark and as impenetratable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt." - Sun Tzu

Comment

Working...
            X