No announcement yet.

[Mod] Rebellion (Civil War) Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. The chance of revolution in your Civilization increases to the degree that your civics differ from those of other civilizations sharing your religion. The civics of Civilizations of alien religion have no impact upon your civilization beyond that already present in the game.

2. If a revolution occurs in one civilization, the risk of revolution dramatically increases on the following turn for every bordering civilization -- regardless of religion or civics.

3. Cities with a religion other than your civilization's official religion are more likely to rebel when a revolution occurs. This is true even if your state religion is also present in the city. Cities in which only the state religion is present are dramatically less likely to rebel. Cities in which your official religion is not present are most likely to rebel.

4. When a city rebels, it becomes a barbarian city and the units stationed within it or within its radius become barbarian units. No new units are created.

Comment

I wonder if anyone'll take what Trip's done with this and improve on it, or if Trip himself has still been working on it?
      "For it must be noted, that men must either be caressed or else annihilated; they will revenge themselves for small injuries, but cannot do so for great ones; the injury therefore that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance." - Niccolo Machiavelli

Comment

I can assure you that someone definitely HAS. Check out the Barbarian and Revolution mod by jdog at the Civfanatics forum. I haven't had a chance to check it out myself, but the screens look AMAZING!!!!

Aussie_Lurker.

Comment

Ah, nice! Here's a link, since you didn't post one: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=171127
          "For it must be noted, that men must either be caressed or else annihilated; they will revenge themselves for small injuries, but cannot do so for great ones; the injury therefore that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance." - Niccolo Machiavelli

Comment

Working...
          X