New 4X Sid Meier's Colonization style game Treasure Fleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 4X Sid Meier's Colonization style game Treasure Fleet

Has anyone tried this new Civ & Colonization inspired game yet? If so is it good?

Treasure Fleet is a 4X turn based strategy game set in the Age of Discovery. You start with a small ship with colonists on board, and set off to discover new lands, establish lucrative colonies, trade with the natives and fight the enemies of your country.

I'm thinking about hitting the button on it as it's currently on sale thanks to the steam autumn sales however there's next to no reviews on it. A presumably one man show making a game as complicated as Colonization is no easy task (eg the FreeCol project has been going for 20yrs haha) so it could be not so great lol. It sure as hell looks pretty cool though! The Col addict in me is super tempted to try it asap haha! I love the retro 90s Col & Civ2 feel in his pics..

Originally posted by Blake00 View Post
    Has anyone tried this new Civ & Colonization inspired game yet? If so is it good?
    Therapist El Dorado Hills Ca drywall contracting drywall services quotes​
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...reasure_Fleet/ dfwsuperiordrywallpros.com/​

I'm thinking about hitting the button on it as it's currently on sale thanks to the steam autumn sales however there's next to no reviews on it. A presumably one man show making a game as complicated as Colonization is no easy task (eg the FreeCol project has been going for 20yrs haha) so it could be not so great lol. It sure as hell looks pretty cool though! The Col addict in me is super tempted to try it asap haha! I love the retro 90s Col & Civ2 feel in his pics..

So far so good!
    Last edited by arlensurrealistic; April 16, 2024, 11:54.

Comment

Originally posted by arlensurrealistic View Post

So far so good!
      I still haven't tried it yet but will do soon I reckon!

Comment

Working...
      X