Kozlov is wrong.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by astragot View Post
    I wish I could get any sort of aggression out of the AI. The AI in my games just sits back and watches me build stuff.
    I've found running a low-ish military seems to be a reliable way to get double-declared.

Unfortunately for the AI, I always have a significant production/tech lead which results in my strength being quickly much higher than theirs.

Comment

I've found running a low-ish military seems to be a reliable way to get double-declared.

Unfortunately for the AI, I always have a significant production/tech lead which results in my strength being quickly much higher than theirs.
      For most of the game i had like 3 military units. This super passive AI is one of the worst things they implemented in BNW, and copy-pasted to BE.
      With city defenses so high I barely need a military. BE plays just like bnw, that is comatose.

Comment

It seems clearthat all ofthe AIs need a bit of polishing.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by astragot View Post
          For most of the game i had like 3 military units. This super passive AI is one of the worst things they implemented in BNW, and copy-pasted to BE.
          With city defenses so high I barely need a military. BE plays just like bnw, that is comatose.
          So I think, based on reports from other people, that the AI at least partially counts your Affinity level in war decisions. So if you have a runaway affinity lead you will also be somewhat secure.

In my very first game, though, I did have France sign open borders with me, preposition about 6 units outside one of my cities, and then double-declare with Brazil and attack immediately.

(I did manage to fend them off because I had so much GPT I could instabuy an army and defenses.)

Comment

Working...
          X