Water transport of alien units?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water transport of alien units?

As some of you might already have noticed, you hve a chance of getting your own alien unit when doing excavations on a giant alien skeleton.

The tiny problem seems to be, however, that the alien units aren´t affected by the tech that allows you to enter water tiles by automatically embarking onto vessels.

So, are my alien units doomed to spend their lives on the continent where I raised them, or is there some way I missed, to transport them over water?
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

I haven't tried Phasal Transport with an Alien unit ... maybe the only way?

Comment

Aliens can't embark.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

They could if they were Vulcans, but these aliens are illogical.
        I don't know what I've been told!
        Deirdre's got a Network Node!
        Love to press the Buster Switch!
        Gonna nuke that crazy witch!

Comment

LOL

True ... they could also empbar if they were horses. Why can´t the aliens be more like horses

Haven´t tried Phasal Transport yet, however
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
          X