Water transport of alien units?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water transport of alien units?

As some of you might already have noticed, you hve a chance of getting your own alien unit when doing excavations on a giant alien skeleton.

The tiny problem seems to be, however, that the alien units arenīt affected by the tech that allows you to enter water tiles by automatically embarking onto vessels.

So, are my alien units doomed to spend their lives on the continent where I raised them, or is there some way I missed, to transport them over water?
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

I haven't tried Phasal Transport with an Alien unit ... maybe the only way?
    "tout comprendre, c'est tout pardonner"

Comment

Aliens can't embark.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

They could if they were Vulcans, but these aliens are illogical.
        I don't know what I've been told!
        Deirdre's got a Network Node!
        Love to press the Buster Switch!
        Gonna nuke that crazy witch!

Comment

LOL

True ... they could also empbar if they were horses. Why canīt the aliens be more like horses

Havenīt tried Phasal Transport yet, however
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
          X