X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good point.

Comment

Thanks a lot for this overview. Is it possible to get a version of it which uses the full screen?
      Well, you can always zoom in on your browser, but I guess a fullscreen version would be more comfortable.

Comment

Good idea

I am working on something that will easily allow that, as well as some other fun things. Will take a few days though.

Comment

The Virtue Planner has been updated thanks to Firaxis (and Maddjinn's playthrough on the pre-release build) providing some updated info: (still may change before release)

CivBE] Virtues balance - Joint Operations can now serve as a prereq for Democratized Quartering. This provides more connections and flexibility for the final tier of Might, like the other Virtue categories.

[CivBE] Virtues balance - Decreasing the power of the Knowledge tree
          - Creative Class now gives 30% of positive Health as Culture (was 50%)
          - Applied Aesthetics now gives 30% of Culture rate as Energy (was 50%)
          - Technoartisans now gives 15% of Culture as Science (was 25%)
          - Networked Datalinks now decreases per city Science penalty by 40% (was 50%)
          - Memeweb now decreases per city Culture penalty by 40% (was 50%)
          - Metaresearch Methods now decreases leaf technology costs by 10% (was 20%)
          So mostly toning down the Knowledge tree. I could see how that would be a problem later in the games, but in general I think the 3 other trees are still more useful. Might just be playstyle though. In Civ I've always tried to maximize early bonuses and leverage from there. That does require a lot of work though, because if you aren't actively using it you lose it. That means military action and expansion essentially every turn of the game. A more passive/builder player is going to see a lot of value from Knowledge later in the game.
          Last edited by Aeson; October 13, 2014, 21:54.

Comment

This looks fantastic but I can't find any way to download it.

Comment

Sorry, it was designed to work in a webpage, it's not a standalone program. Though you could right click on the page and select "save as", and then you could use the resulting local HTML file to use it offline.

Comment

Free virtues at sync 1 and 2

Fantastic idea and very well implemented, thank you! One note, it doesn't seem to account for the 'free' in free virtues? I don't know how hard it would be to account for that in the current code, may not be worth it, but it does somewhat affect the use cases. Anyway, thank you for building it!

Comment

This is SO frickin useful! thanks!

Now we just need something for terrain, improvements, and yields...

Comment

Originally posted by Noctifer View Post
                    Fantastic idea and very well implemented, thank you! One note, it doesn't seem to account for the 'free' in free virtues? I don't know how hard it would be to account for that in the current code, may not be worth it, but it does somewhat affect the use cases. Anyway, thank you for building it!
                    It doesn't account for any free Virtues or Culture cost modifiers.

Comment

Well done,and look like "and"

Comment

It's broken! There's no link in the original post, only:

"Connect failed: Access denied for user 'apdata_forum'@'localhost' (using password: YES)"

Comment

Viral vectors are a tool commonly used by molecular biologists to deliver genetic material into cells. This process can be performed inside a living organism (in vivo) or in cell culture (in vitro).

Comment

Working...
                          X