Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interested in a Single Player CivBE Demogame?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
      Which version of the game is that, Civ V or IV?
      Oops, I missed this. CivIV.

Here is the thread where everything is discussed:

This was billed as the last great inter-site demogame. CivFanatics vs. Apolyton vs. CivPlayers vs. Realms Beyond vs. Spanish Apolyton vs. WePlayCiv vs. Civforum.de vs. UniversCivilization vs. Civfr. The royal rumble to decide which community is the greatest of them all. It has been going for over two years and is now in the modern age. Team Apolyton is one of the top dogs, in a war with CivPlayers that will decide the game (assuming it doesn't fall apart before then).
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I'm not allowed to view that forum. Harumph.

Comment

I might be in on this, though my time is pretty limited. I think I'd prefer to be a mere lurker/commenter this time around...

(and yeah, I'm back to haunting these parts a bit. Good to see you folks - it's been a while).
          Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
          Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
          7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

And, Ozzy go ahead and toss me an invite to the late game ISDG if you would. I'm vastly too busy working nights & weekends on my job to contribute much of anything beyond the rare morale booster, but it could be interesting to share a bit of the history of how we kicked ass in the 1st Civ3 ISDG (and I've saved some of the material from that time).
            Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
            Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
            7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Working...
            X