Greetings Harry, and it's good to be working with you! I'm glad my proposal has drawn some keen interest from your ranks!
As to the particulars, they are simply these:
* I have recently become very active with the GS team again, and have a keen interest in seeing Vox re-strengthened. I also have considerable sway with the GS team, and would like to find myself in a position to help Vox in whatever way I can, especially when those interests (strengthening Vox), run paralell to our own interests (against GoW and ND). Thus, it is, to my mind, a perfect match!
* In that vein, I propose a Voxian invasion initially of the island I call "Yonder Isle" to establish a safe, difficult-to-get-to staging area for further incursions. To assist, we would be willing to subside fleet and unit construction in order to get you on a war footing and in the thick of the action quickly.
* Further, GoW and ND are making all efforts to kick us off of Bob...understandably then, this means that they are pouring their forces southward as fast as they can get them there....which leaves the area near "Yonder Isle" something akin to the soft underbelly of those nations....with their attention fully focused on us, you would, in essence, be able to cherry pick cities on the mainland, and we would assist you by acknowledging your rightful claim TO those cities.
* Assuming GS is victorious against the alliance of ND/GoW, the geo-political map of Bob will be totally redrawn, and I want Vox to be a permanant part OF that re-drawing.
* Earlier, when you approach the Bobians about a permanent settlement on their lands, you asked for space to build five cities on Bob. This was refused. I would like to bring that proposal back to life, as it were, and offer it to you again....if we are victorious...if you assist us to BECOME victorious, I'd like to make good on that offer....a minimum of five cities on Bob (former holdings of ND/GoW), plus what you can take on your own.
Of course, there is the matter of Lego, and I am quite sure you own diplomats are highly skilled in their dealings (truth be told, you ran rings around us diplomatically in our unfortunate war)....and I feel certain that you can either spin your involvement in a positive light to Lego, or simply act in your own self interest, and ask forgiveness later....
Your thoughts, good sir?