Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would be the worst thing about WWIII. a full on nuke exchange between world powers, US, Russia, whoever else...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would be the worst thing about WWIII. a full on nuke exchange between world powers, US, Russia, whoever else...

What would be worst thing about a complete nuclear war?

me? probably the difficulty in finding Captain Morgan rum and getting a dinner like MHLC just made for MWHC.

steak. stuffed mushrooms (my fav). baked potato with everything. steamed asparagus. and yes, one more rum and coke.

I do have lots of canned food. up to 6 cords of wood now -almost winter here. lots of ammo and stupid waste of money in guns

a bomb shelter.. I am missing that. I did replace my septic system myself a couple of years back...... cut and cover. I could build one.,

just think... AFTER the unthinkable, MWHC is still posting. I think that would piss off people here the most!

It'll be a shame to have to stop saying, "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." Coming up with a new catchy saying about how WW IV will change things will be a pain.

Comment

I can start a new poll Tuesday.

Comment

I doubt that I'd be able to synthesize or scavenge all of the medication I need to stay (relatively) sane
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Would nuclear winter cancel out global warming?
          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
            I doubt that I'd be able to synthesize or scavenge all of the medication I need to stay (relatively) sane
            Sanity is an impairment in a post-apocalyptic world. Like if Max wasn't seeing visions he wouldn't have had his hand up to block the bolt from penetrating his skull.

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
              What would be worst thing about a complete nuclear war?
              you surviving
              Last edited by Aeson; October 13, 2015, 21:19.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

got it! dang, sava's everwhere... who left the garbage lid open??

Click image for larger version

Name:	202956_swat.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	10.1 KB
ID:	9102024

Comment

your drunken, semi-literate partner, I would imagine
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

sava it's lunch time... go eat some instead of just talking it. nothing but a little fly you are.

Name:	green-fly-flying-and-dreaming-about-a-poop-cake-vector-768697.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	9102025

Comment

just as soon as you stop ****ing it
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Name:	202956_swat.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	10.1 KB
ID:	9102027

Comment

I'd miss the Internet...

and food.
                          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

The worst thing about WW3 would be the thought "how f*cking stupid we were".

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
                              The worst thing about WW3 would be the thought "how f*cking stupid we were".
                              ?? Aren't you russians used to that by now?
                              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Working...
                              X