Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A blow to Aussie morale

[IMG][/IMG]
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I want a test in Cardiff so I can barrack for Australian again.
      Have you met my son Daffyd?

http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/w...lebritain_.jpg

Comment

Sod off
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Ryan Harris has announced his retirement. Surprised he lasted this long, really. I expected him to break during the last Ashes series.
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

honest toiler, a loss I think

Comment

He was excellent in the last Ashes. He was overshadowed by Midge, obviously, but he was in great form.

Comment

Midge is always a question mark. Denis Lillee got his head on the right place after a long drift.

Comment

Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
                  Sounds good to me.
                  Great, it is starting at Cardiff again.

It's a nice ground.
                  Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Well, we have put on the special Welsh weather for the ashes.

I was going to post a pic I took but can't seem to use the uploader.

Oh and there's now loads of Aussies in town.

Comment

Moby, I love you like a brother and you have the distinction of being the only Apolytoner to have ever stayed at my house in real life. I hope we can do that again some time, and thanks for not blowing my cover.

But a Cardiff test? Yet more evidence of perfidious Albion man

Comment

Ah, Joe Root. They were claiming him as the 2nd best batsman in the world right now (behind Smith), and I think you could make strong case for that claim.

In other news, Cook is still infuriating, Lyth is not up to the job, and Bell needs to be dropped.

Comment

Hmmm, I have the possibility of going on Day 4, if I want to...

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                            check out the bogan vids
                            Bogans are the ones who destroy the Earth in Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy, right?
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Day 2!

Well, apart from heroics by Rogers, Australia's batting looks decidedly meh. Smith's got to be fuming at getting scalped by a spinner as limited as Moeen on a duvet of a pitch.

Speaking of Moeen, he's certainly the best number 8 I've ever seen for England. England's tail looks strong, ever if the top-order are being a bit crap.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                                Bogans are the ones who destroy the Earth in Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy, right?
                                Vogons. Reknown for their poetry.
                                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                                X