should obama have said what he said today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PLATO View Post
    Fixed that for ya. 1 out three...you are improving.
    Hahagaagagagagagagagasgsggagaga

You are so stupid
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I mean, the list of companies that pay zero tax is laughably largem

Plato, you are a serious idiot.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Taxes too high. Hahaha that's a good one

I can't believe there are people in this world who believe such things... And furthermore, people share those beliefs freely! My god.

You'd be better off keeping that thought to yourself

Instead, talk about how shootings have nothing to do with guns

If you are the face of the "sane", Republican,

Damn

Hhahahaha
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Good Lord...Sava, the depth of your ignorance is matched only by the magnitude of your arrogance.

You really should do a little research on corporate tax rates around the world vs. U.S. and the impact that they are having on our country. The reason that they aren't lowered is because there is no bipartisan support for how to replace the revenue. Their is broad agreement that corporate taxes need to be reformed.

This really isn't a democrat vs republican issue you moron.

Also, wtf on the gun comment? Where the hell did that come from? Just trying to shift the subject because you may have a slight inkling that you don't have a ****ing clue what you are talking about?
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

You have a very poor understanding of economics
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

This brings up another point. Why do idiots share their uninformed, idiotic views with everyone?
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                You have a very poor understanding of economics
                I have a degree in economics you moron
                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

This brings up another point. Why do idiots share their uninformed, idiotic views with everyone?
                  Good question. Why do you?

Comment

I have a degree in economics you moron
                    I'd get my money back if I was you.

BK allegedly has a degree in history, btw
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Good question. Why do you?
                      I've share a thought on tax policy?

I mean, beyond "tax cuts are stupid" and "you are stupid for thinking they are a good idea".

You'd think being wrong for 35 years would act as a clue to you
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Based on the things you say, I suspect you'd fail a 100 level class on the subject
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'd get my money back if I was you.

BK allegedly has a degree in history, bte
                          Hahahahahahahahahaha.

I almost fell out of my chair. Comparing me to BK? I guess that is the last refuge of the incompetent.

Your stupidity on some things gives me a good laugh.

Keep up the good work.

Comment

If the shoe fits.

You should start a thread on supply side economics so I can laugh at you in the appropriate thread
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I've share a thought on tax policy?

I mean, beyond "tax cuts are stupid" and "you are stupid for thinking they are a good idea".

You'd think being wrong for 35 years would act as a clue to you
                              You really don't know what you are talking about do you moron? I am not talking about personal tax rates. You need to go read up on the subject before you make yourself look more like an idiot than you already are. I am really trying to help you here.

Comment

Based on the things you say, I suspect you'd fail a 100 level class on the subject
                                Then you would have no idea on what even a 100 level class would be about. Further demonstrating your stupidity

Comment

Working...
                                X