Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone should **** a chick who is 18 years young then them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
    I think he doesn't care about the consequences of any of his actions. I mean, his spelling alone could lead someone to to suicide.
    I can imagine a dating profile where he says:

Don't worry, I'll pay for the whore meal.
    Or come to my place, I am a mean ****.
    I'll bring you a little surprise to our date, I'll make sure it comes gift raped.
    Last edited by Dauphin; June 18, 2015, 14:32.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• This thread is really rancid

You realise some of the posters are fathers of daughters?
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Hot ones?
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
          This thread is really rancid

You realise some of the posters are fathers of daughters?
          I have 3. We're not talking about children.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
            Hot ones?
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• thread is worthless without pics.
              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• TITS or GTFO!
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                  They are provably wrong. If they like the distortions caused by the vinyl, then you can simply record those distortions digitally and get the same effect.

Prove it.

Digital cuts off. It's 0 or 1. They claim to hear differences that digital cuts off. It's not just digital either. The real finicky want vacuum tubes.

I can't tell as I can't distinguish the difference between a clock radio and a $10K sound system. That's a bit of an exaggeration, but the point stands that different humans can hear a difference in the same sound.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                    Everyone should **** a chick who is 18 years young then them.
                    The younger Polytubbies should certainly not take this advice.

Certainly not those under the age of 36.

Yikes!

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                      Prove it.

Digital cuts off. It's 0 or 1. They claim to hear differences that digital cuts off. It's not just digital either. The real finicky want vacuum tubes.

I can't tell as I can't distinguish the difference between a clock radio and a $10K sound system. That's a bit of an exaggeration, but the point stands that different humans can hear a difference in the same sound.
                      People think they hear differences.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Any real music lovers are too deaf to tell the difference between analogue and digital recordings.
                        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• I love the hiss.
                          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Camdesus told me about the young girls. I told him he was a dirty frog.
                            “I am the president now, the president of everybody.”
                            My message to the world:http://the18.com/sites/default/files...ynch-DOJ_0.png
                            http://www.101greatgoals.com/wp-cont...14/09/sepp.jpg

Comment

• Dude, your DL is terrible.
                              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                                Prove it.

There are multiple 0's or 1's because it's the binary number system and scientists have invented something called *multiple digits*.

Usually the number of digits is something like 32, 64, or 128....and once you hit 128 digits, that's a lot more granularity than you'll ever get out of a piece of vinyl.
                                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Working...
                                X