Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone should **** a chick who is 18 years young then them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone remember where the name Dinner came from?

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
      That comes with giving less of a ****. It isn't exactly pretty, and I should listen to laz more, but there is a meh, **** it, I am immune factor at play. It most certainly doesn't make you a better person but it does partially immunize you from consequence. Which is nice.

Yes, at the end of the day it is better to be respectful and I wouldn't want her to see this thread but also there is an acknowledgement that this swarie probably isn't forever. I I would like a few more times though.
      So what you're saying is that you don't care about the consequences of your actions on these poor and impressionable young girls.

I will pray for your soul, Oerdin, but I fear that it is already lost unless you atone for your sins of the flesh.
      Last edited by Ben Kenobl; June 17, 2015, 05:29.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
        Anyone remember where the name Dinner came from?

JM
        I think it is because he got very overweight from eating at all those cheap restaurants he keeps evangelizing about.

It makes sense that a guy as old and out of shape as Oerdin would need to tell the world about the unlikely attentions of jailbait.

It also makes his thread all the more sad for both him and his jailbait waitress.

Comment

• Next time get pics Oerdin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobl View Post
            So what you're saying is that you don't care about the consequences of your actions on these poor and impressionable young girls.
            I think he doesn't care about the consequences of any of his actions. I mean, his spelling alone could lead someone to to suicide.
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• "to to" ?
              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
                Next time get pics Oerdin.
                Apparently age and a tight ***** for his small willy were his number one concerns, so he might not be willing to share any 'trophy pics'
                "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• Dude, get a room and get this Oerdin obsession out of your system.

Comment

• Says you following me around to tell me so...

Sorry about the football last weekend
                    "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                      "to to" ?
                      yes yes.
                      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• He's a train
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Trains and 18 year olds. Hmmmmm.....
                            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                              Anyone remember where the name Dinner came from?

JM
                              My old name is Oerdin. Some people called din din or dinner.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                                He's a train
                                Your train of thought is still boarding at the previous station...

Comment

Working...
                                X