No announcement yet.

Hotels in Sochi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My knowledge of Russian geography came from the scenarios in Civ 2.
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Ok, you are qualified.

Comment

I miss those scenarios. Their editor wasn't the most powerful, but Civ 2 was easy to work with. Everything since then has been too complicated for dunces like me to figure out.

Comment

Yeah, I know the feeling. The only editor I have mastered myself was Fallout-2 editor (I've made a huge underground bunker for my clan in Fallout Online). Those were the times, those were the games.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
            My knowledge of Russian geography came from the scenarios in Civ 2.

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Winning that scen as the neutrals is one of my greatest accomplishments
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Serb
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I am so bummed that it's still locked away in legal bull****. I'd much rather have Civ 2: MGE on Steam or GOG than Civ 3. I have no idea where my old CDs are, and it seems like the only ones available on Amazon are used and over 50 bucks.

Comment

So, how is the ceremony?

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
                      I am so bummed that it's still locked away in legal bull****. I'd much rather have Civ 2: MGE on Steam or GOG than Civ 3. I have no idea where my old CDs are, and it seems like the only ones available on Amazon are used and over 50 bucks.
                      You can find it on ebay for $30 (as of this moment).
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
                        So, how is the ceremony?
                        4 Olympic rings and 1 Olympic anus. And apparently stilyagi were hipsters.
                        Graffiti in a public toilet
                        Do not require skill or wit
                        Among the **** we all are poets
                        Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Pro kolca ya prosmotrel, nachalo propustil. Chto tam bilo?
                          A hipsters tam tak i napisano bilo, chto ne tak?

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
                            Pro kolca ya prosmotrel, nachalo propustil. Chto tam bilo?
                            A hipsters tam tak i napisano bilo, chto ne tak?
                            One of the rings failed to open on time.
                            I just found the idea of them being called hipsters hilarious.
                            Graffiti in a public toilet
                            Do not require skill or wit
                            Among the **** we all are poets
                            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                              You can find it on ebay for $30 (as of this moment).
                              That's still about 20 dollars more than I'm willing to play.

Nostalgia aside, it had its flaws. I remember a single Alpine Troops unit that fortified a mountaintop fortress and killed a constant stream of enemy units for centuries. The AI had chromosomes to spare.

Comment

Mmm. That's what spies are for. (Unless you're talking about civ 3)
                                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                                X