Has Asher dogpaddled to safety?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Asher dogpaddled to safety?

I'm wondering if his part of Calgary has been effected by the flooding. There have been some pretty awful pictures on the news the last few days.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Wonder if he got a flood warranty on the landscaping job?

Here is hoping he is okay.
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

He's been active on facebook.
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I live up on a very high hill far from the rivers. My house (and landscaping) are perfectly fine, if a bit overwatered from the rain.

My work is fine too. My commute this morning was better than usual as most people are staying home.

Thanks for checking though.

I am letting a couple friends crash at my place, as their condo is flooded.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

The zoo was flooded. They actually put the big cats (lions & tigers) in holding cells at the courthouse. True story.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

River flows (note the scale):
            Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

I wondered if his part of Calgary has been affected by the flooding

That's some impressive water flow. We had a lot of flooding here a few months ago (yay driving down a road with a foot of water in it), but nothing like that.
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

It will be hard to get to the mountains any time soon...

Those downtown and in the south have it rough:

They're evacuating the entire downtown core now.

Worst of all, the arena where the Flames play (the Saddledome) is now flooded up to row 10 and the jumbotron tech room has been destroyed.

Comment

CNN is showing some pictures of the Flames' Arena flooded.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I also was concerned about Asher.

good to know you are okay
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Comment

Ouch that looks bad.
                        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Yep.

Comment

Jesus.

Glad you're okay, Asher.

Has Calgary had this level of flooding before?

How quickly do you expect clean up to take, and how much help are you expecting from Ottawa?
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Do you know if important equipment of those office blocks are kept in the basement?

Comment

Working...
                              X