A Dying Veteran's Letter to Bush and Cheney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    The very thing about the system is that it blames individuals when it is to blame. People like this are too blame, but he is presented as a hero. Bull****.
    The "system" is a crock of shit, excuse.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• one big difference is the US army is a national army so why the soldiers fight is explained and important to them.

This is not the case in the British army, and those who follow its model like the Australian army. They fight the Queen's enemies and it is not their place to know or care why. It makes things so much simpler.

In Afghanistan I was constantly taking appeals to patriotism or democracy or freedom or God out of speeches to Australian soldiers. They were there to fight for the honour of their regiments, to practice their trade, not for abstract concepts that I knew might trouble them later.
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        The very thing about the system is that it blames individuals when it is to blame. People like this are too blame, but he is presented as a hero. Bull****.
        The world is full of Kings and Queens
        Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
        It's Heaven and Hell

Comment

• this is what happens when people bypass the autocensor ... we all become self-biased!

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
            The world is full of Kings and Queens
            Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
            It's Heaven and Hell
            You can choose to be blind and to dream or not to dream.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• shit, excuse.

ACK!

Comment

• Did it work?

Comment

• sorry

Comment

• that's cool lol
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• How the fuck did he do that?
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• nvm
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                        X