No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - TV Show Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WITH filming for the seventh series of Game of Thrones well underway, spoilers have slowly been emerging from the set but now the entire plot appears to have surfaced online - spoilers ahead!

Supposedly the entire plot line of the final season has been leaked online. I haven't read it and am debating if I should.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Is it the final season? B/c I skimmed a synopsis of the leak for S & G and it didn't seem like it resolved everything--
      Spoiler:
      there was no part where it said "and all the ice zombies died," for example.
      I figured it was the penultimate season.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Penultimate. The show is winding down, so there will be 15 episodes between the last two seasons.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• So tgey are splitting the final book into two seasons? Ugh, they did that with BSG and it sucked so it will probably suck here as well. I can u derstand why HBO does not want it to end as GoT brings in something like 20% of parent TimeWarner's yearly profits.

Comment

• Yes, Westworld is not the answer.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
              Yes, Westworld is not the answer.
              Not liking Westworld?
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I stopped watching after the second episode. If it gets good, let me know.
                It would have to get a LOT better for it to be mediocre.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Hm, lets's hope this works...

edit: ohh

Blah

Comment

• That is not an official Game of Thrones trailer unless Game of Thrones is now made my a bunch of heroin addicts living in an abandoned factory and wanting to share their lifestyles with the rest of us.

That is a ****ing abomination,. I hope the real GoT people use some of their substantial revenues from the series to track down the creators and have them executed for crimes against decency.

Comment

• Dunno, I thought I saw some footage never seen before in there?

Maybe it's a fake trailer....
                      Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                        Dunno, I thought I saw some footage never seen before in there?

Maybe it's a fake trailer....
                        It's definitely a fake trailer. 4 minutes of turgid, badly edited old cuts with a whiny music track (which is apparently from the video game). If I'd never seen GoT before and watched that, Id have turned it off after 20 seconds and never gone back again. Horrible..

Comment

• Not enough sex.

Comment

• Yep, that is all old scenes.

Comment

• No negative effect on the show as Mag the Mighty was already killed, but still...RIP
                              The actor, who played Mag the Mighty and also appeared in X-Men, is reported to have suffered from heart failure
                              Blah

Comment

• Seems like it is not always a good thing to be the biggest person
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                                X