Here is a draft with comments incorporated. Looks like we have the following points to discuss:
(1) Cooperative victory
(2) Tech stag
(3) No scatter (need St. Jon's signoff)
(4) No rnd events
Just for fun - PBEM game
Game setup thread is here
Pirates bdanv -borcea_danTAyahooTODcom
Cult Bodissey -mr_fab75TAyahooTODfr
Angels St. Jon -jonathan.furdererTAliveTODcoTODuk
Cyborg zsozso -zsoltTAsimbiosysTODca
Drones Ironwood -tarvokTAgmailTODcom
CMN vyeh -Apolyton PM
Map size | Standard
Ocean | 50-70%
Erosion | Average
Life | Abundant
Clouds | Average
Difficulty | Transcend
Transcend | Yes
Conquest | Yes
Diplomatic | Yes
Economic | Yes
Cooperative | No (bdanv, Bodissey), Yes, ? (Ironwood)
Do or Die | Yes
Flexible start | Yes
Tech stag | No (zsozso), Yes (bdanv, Bodissey), ? (Ironwood)
Spoils of war | No
Blind research | No
Intense riv | No
No survey | Yes
No scatter | No (bdanv, Bodissey, Ironwood, zsozso), Yes
No rnd events | Yes, ? (Ironwood), No (zsozso)
Time Warp | No
Iron man | No
Rand person | No
Rand social | No
1. A player may not restart a turn without good reason. The player should specify the reason in the game thread if he was not able to avoid reloading the turn. (Obviously, if a player has suffered some sort of crash during a turn, such a reload is unavoidable)
2. A player is not permitted to establish contact with another faction prior to having met them in-game.
It is not allowed to mind control with standard probe teams units or bases of any faction that runs a +3 or higher SE Probe rating.
3. If a player performs a probe team action other than to infiltrate against another player with whom (s)he is in a truce, treaty or pact, they must inform the probed player what it was they did and what they stole/sabotaged. They must also choose the 'declare vendetta/cancel pact' option when they perform the action.
4. A player is not permitted to make more than one social engineering change per line, per turn. For instance, one is not permitted to start the turn in wealth, switch to power mid-turn for the extra disbanded minerals, and then switch back to wealth that same turn, getting the refund.
5. A player is not permitted to use the 'demand withdrawal' feature against another player, leaving the AI the decision of whether to withdraw or not.
6. A player may not accept a bribe from another player's AI during council sessions.
7. A player may not use the F4 screen when infiltrated to change an opponent's workers to specialists.
8. Council notification - immediate broadcast to all players(Post in the thread and e-mail to all immediately by player who has called elections, citing candidates and votes. After each player's turn, post in the thread the running totals).
9. If a player declares vendetta upon another player, either directly or indirectly, they must not accept a pending diplomatic agreement between the two factions in the same turn.
10. A player may not make air drops using the right click "air drop to" function, when it is not possible to do so with the "i" button, ie. after already having moved or made a drop.
11. A player may not use build queue manipulation or other loopholes to hurry production at a cost that would be lower than directly hurrying the item that one intends to build.
12. A player may not use build queue manipulation or other loopholes to build something you could not directly add to the build queue.
13. A player may not upgrade a particular type of unit using the design workshop, and then attack with that unit in the same turn.
14. Secret projects may be hurried with crawlers.
15. Planetbusters may not be used when the charter is in effect.
16. Players and AIs start with 2 CP's, 2 scouts and 1 formers, with probe team for Angels.
1. bdanv will have to convert the save provided by the CMN.
2. Unity former droids, designed by Mart, are new basic units that cannot be reversed engineered. You will need to research Centauri Ecology to build more formers.
3. Format and rules are all copied from Mart.
4. Mart will receive a copy of your passwords (for safety).