X-Com Strategy Section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-Com Strategy Section

With our X-Com coverage we need some serious content, there will be many strategies to win the game. So what are they and who wanna collect them?
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

I assume the most important tip is:
    Always have satellites in production. Covering countries with satellites is the thing that earns you your monthly wages.

And use them shortly before the next council meeting so that you are prepared if shortly before the meeting there is another alien abduction which brings one of your countries into full panic (which would cause them to leave XCom at the meeting).

Also:
    As soon as you haver covered a whole continent with satellites (that is, as soon as they are in orbit) you won´t get any more abductions for this continent anymore. Therefore, if you want to stay on the safe side with panic levels, but still get abduction missions, just cover all continents except for your starting continent with satellites
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
    X