Critically wounded squad members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critically wounded squad members

Is there any way to get these guys back onto your spaceship so you can evacuate them, if the whole mission's going to ****? I mean, generally when I want to abort a mission it's because I want to evacuate my wounded and GTFO before everyone ****ing dies, but I don't like having to leave people behind after stabilizing them.

If there isn't, someone should seriously make a "carry wounded teammate" mod so that it is possible.

Bullet between the eyes. Better than what the aliens will do to them.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

You just have to give your supports the revive ability. Same idea.
      "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

There comes a point where they're useless if they are gravely wounded due to the Will penalty.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
          You just have to give your supports the revive ability. Same idea.

Aye ... all of my soldiers with specialization "support" go down the medic path (3 medpacks and revive) and (if possible) I´ll always have 1-2 field medics with me (or, if no support soldiers are available, have 2 of my normal soldiers equipped with a medpack ... always better to have 2 people with medpacks .. medpacks are of no use if the person critically wounded is the only one who had a medpack with him )
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
          X