Some more random questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some more random questions

1. Will there be a "carpet bomb" option? (If I have a bomber selected and I press the carpet bomb button and right click a city, it bombs a random building inside the city borders)

2. Will some infantry have push up animations?

3. Will I be able to cheat in scenerios without having to download a trainer? Will I be able to Cheat in the CTW campaigns?

4. Will I be able to select what age I begin the CTW campaign?

5. If a player in an online game forfits, will I be able to keep on playing?

6. If I keep on playing, (see #5), will the computer take over in his/her place? Or will the triggers just be disabled?

7. Does the computer resign like in AOK?

8. If it does resign, and at a good spot, is it possible to keep playing?

9. In the diplomocy menu, will I be able to see my stance against the player, and also my opponent's stance against me?

10. Will the computer demand that I change my stance against him or her? (that was cool)

11. And of my opponent or computer changed his diplomatic stance with me, will I be notified?

12. I probably asked this one over 3 times, but I never got it answered, so here it goes. If I have a unit or group of units selected, and I click on the ground or water (where there is no other unit or resource or anything that can be selected) do I still get control of the selected unit or units like in Starcraft? Or do I lose control of the selected unit or units like in Age of Kings and Emire Earth?

13. Can I set my cannon time to unlimited? And also, how slow is cannon time? I hope it's really slow.
    Last edited by theponyguy1; January 31, 2003, 21:52.
    "I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass'" - Pekka
    Proud Member of http://www.axisofjustice.org
    Peace, Love, and =waffles=

Re: To BHG-Some more random questions

i'd just like to piont out how i feel about this

Originally posted by theponyguy1
    1. Will there be a "carpet bomb" option? (If I have a bomber selected and I press the carpet bomb button and right click a city, it bombs a random building inside the city borders)

2. Will some infantry have push up animations?

3. Will I be able to cheat in scenerios without having to download a trainer? Will I be able to Cheat in the CTW campaigns?

4. Will I be able to select what age I begin the CTW campaign?

5. If a player in an online game forfits, will I be able to keep on playing?

6. If I keep on playing, (see #5), will the computer take over in his/her place? Or will the triggers just be disabled?

7. Does the computer resign like in AOK?

8. If it does resign, and at a good spot, is it possible to keep playing?

9. In the diplomocy menu, will I be able to see my stance against the player, and also my opponent's stance against me?

10. Will the computer demand that I change my stance against him or her? (that was cool)

11. And of my opponent or computer changed his diplomatic stance with me, will I be notified?

12. I probably asked this one over 3 times, but I never got it answered, so here it goes. If I have a unit or group of units selected, and I click on the ground or water (where there is no other unit or resource or anything that can be selected) do I still get control of the selected unit or units like in Starcraft? Or do I lose control of the selected unit or units like in Age of Kings and Emire Earth?
    1. it'll need to be smart to work, ie takeout AA first

2. wwhat does that mean?

3. yeah, EE needed it, some senarios were so boring that i didnt countiue the campain until a long time later

4. what about nation and other stuff?

5.was it like that in AoK??

6. i'd say they should have the Ai take over

7. better not

8. it'll be pointless if the last Ai is out and ur alone, u'll just win

9. was any game not like that?

10. yeah that was cool

11. that answer has to be yes

12. the EE system is much better for non-nOObs

Comment

I mean that when infantry are idle, they start doing push-ups (like in Gym class)

And yes, to the reply to number nine, AOK: the conquerors had this.
      "I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass'" - Pekka

Comment

for 2, u just meant idle animation, if so then i understand
        btw what do u think the idle animation for spy's should be?

for #9, i mean that all the Rts's had that

Comment

they dont do pushups when they are idle...
          but they do smoke...hmmm actually that may be problematic for some parents
          Are you down with ODV?

Comment

Thanks Villy! I got worried there for a second. I just remember reading a review where it said the infantry start doing pushups.
            And I don't think you got to see your opponent's stance against you in the original Age of Kings.

Comment

what about the idle animations for some more unit?

Comment

Working...
              X