Is it true that Rise Of Nations comes out on March 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it true that Rise Of Nations comes out on March 15

I heard that and im really hopping that its true. Is it comeing out on that day? By the way Rise Of Nation Squad the best clan for RON that there is. Lets hope im skiping school on March 15 and im buying Rise Of Nations

i hope its earlier

Comment

March 15th isn't even Spring and all dates I've heard said Spring 2003. (Actually the say Q2 03).

EB does say 3-15-03 though. Of course if that was true that means that they'd actually get it one day later.

Babbages says April 15th.
      Seemingly Benign
      Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

Yeah, I wouldn't count on it being that early. But you never know

Comment

I hope it comes sooooo much early too. I hope not Q2 2003 because i want that game now. I need to have it as soon as i can!!!!!

Comment

Has any game ever come out early (and I'm not counting those that the publishers forced out of the developers before they were really done)?
            Seemingly Benign
            Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

Originally posted by WarpStorm
              Has any game ever come out early (and I'm not counting those that the publishers forced out of the developers before they were really done)?
              I'd like to second this question as a genuine question. Has any developer released a game that was truly ready in advance of officially projected dates?
              Rohag's RoN & Etc. Pages

Comment

Originally posted by RONS_thesimss
                I hope it comes sooooo much early too. I hope not Q2 2003 because i want that game now. I need to have it as soon as i can!!!!!
                Be careful what you wish for. An unfinished game will be a lot worse than not having the game at all.
                About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Very true on that. But right now i would take a buggy game than not having one at all. I want to play it really really bad!!!!! I just hope that soon we are all playing Rise Of Nations!!!!!

Comment

its feb 22 yo, i guess there is no public beta

AoC's "public beta" was only a glorified and early demo, good thing it didnt happened here

Comment

not really. Having played the beta. i can say that the game is very playable but far from finished.

oh and to answer the title of this thread. as stated in all the fansites now. The official release date of RoN is April 22. NOT feburary. The release date for international market (that is outside North America) for RoN is May 8th.
                      Last edited by One_Dead_Villy; January 23, 2003, 00:29.
                      Are you down with ODV?

Comment

will there be a public beta?

Comment

they said they will but really who knows for sure....but it will probably not be till very close to the release date is my guess
                          Are you down with ODV?

Comment

Working...
                          X