an annoying effect?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
ramping costs-make it optional
Collapse
X
-
Out of curiousity, if I make a half-dozen units in one city and then go to another, does the cost remain the same? Separate question; what if I destroy the barracks and build a new one, does the ramped cost begin again or does it continue from the previous barracks?
Thanks.Overworked and underpaid C/LTJG in the NJROTC
If you try to fail and succeed which have you done?
If fail to plan, then you plan to fail
Comment
-
he raised a good question, though begining again would take out the point i thinkOriginally posted by trevor
Out of curiousity, if I make a half-dozen units in one city and then go to another, does the cost remain the same? Separate question; what if I destroy the barracks and build a new one, does the ramped cost begin again or does it continue from the previous barracks?
Thanks.
and hes talking about units not buildings
Comment
-
Alright, whatever- have your tank/cavalry rushes just like every other RTS game out there.Originally posted by theponyguy1
So is it building ramping,? Or unit ramping? BHG states that they really want the player to have a unique playing experience.
So? If the majority of the people will turn it off, then why keep it in? Maybe an x-pack option?
Comment
-
Uhh.....No comment.Originally posted by theponyguy1
I'm glad you can see it from my point of view.
(unless you were being sarcastic, then boy do I look like an idiot.)
Just to put my $.02 in; I think the ramping costs idea is a great one. It should level the game play a bit and make it so that players that suffer their first loss of any kind wont suddenly drop out if the game, like they do a lot of times in Play the World(as the game applies to the MP aspect of course). Boy that really irks me all to heck!
Comment
Comment