Regional Camaflouge colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regional Camaflouge colors

IMO, some regions should have different color uniforms and tanks. The African, Middle Eastern, and South American or Central American Civs should have desert themed uniforms and tanks, (and maybe artillery). The European, Asian, and North American (in X-pack) civs should have green and grey themed uniform and tank colors. Maybe it's just my computer, but the T-34 and the T-80 tanks look yellow, but there is no desert in Russia. Also, the German Tiger and Leapord tanks are also yellow colored, but there is no desert in Germany. And the Russian infantry look yellow too.

The Russian and German Industrial-Info Age UU's should be green or grey. The Russian Red Army should have green color uniforms and the German infantry should have grey colored uniforms. Also, The Leapord+Tiger and T-34+T-80 should be green and grey.
    Green and Grey (change it!)
    83.33%
    Yellow (fine as it is)
    16.67%
    "I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass'" - Pekka
    Proud Member of http://www.axisofjustice.org
    Peace, Love, and =waffles=

i was thinking that all generic tanks should be camoflage green, and each nation's unique tanks should have a different color. Like the Germans
    should have all the Unique tanks a greyish color.
    while russians maybe have like a snow camoflage.
    Are you down with ODV?

Comment

well, this is a pickle.

All nations with good tank armies have all forms of camofloge. because those countries just so happen to be big enough to fighht in all terrains. The Germans were big in notrth africa during WW2, the chinese have evreything from desert to rainforest to snowcapped mountians, the americans are all over the world, so shouldn't camaflouge be based mroe on campaign?

Comment

there should very much be different uniforms for different armies

or maybe different units should have different colors, that way, the M1A3s will be yellow all the time and the T-32s will be green all the time

Comment

i'n just thinking in terms of unit recognition....
          like u see a gray tank...u know its the Germans and its them killer Tiger Tanks, plus it matches their infantry's uniform color. so if all their tanks, planes etc matches a similar color scheme it would be more easy to recognize as i'm facing Germans, and gives the Germans a more distinct look for flavour. Same with the Russians and whoever else.
          Are you down with ODV?

Comment

Originally posted by One_Dead_Villy
            i'n just thinking in terms of unit recognition....
            like u see a gray tank...u know its the Germans and its them killer Tiger Tanks, plus it matches their infantry's uniform color. so if all their tanks, planes etc matches a similar color scheme it would be more easy to recognize as i'm facing Germans, and gives the Germans a more distinct look for flavour. Same with the Russians and whoever else.
            if its only that way, then all games have it, just that the color's by players not civs

Comment

well it still helps to know what civ someone is playing by providing consistant user friendly UI such as by color schemes
              Are you down with ODV?

Comment

finding out the civ is as easy as selecting the unit, or the color if they listen to u

Comment

Working...
                X