Vote for what you want from BHG!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for what you want from BHG!

Gamescope has set up a section for RoN! Go post your ideas, and comment on others.

And don't forget to vote!
    Uh... You gotta have the right tool for the job Beavis.

Vote for what?
    About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Well, admittidly, there are few ideas there. That is why we need you to post your ideas on what you think Big Huge Games should do with RoN. Graham at BHG has said they will be looking there for your feedback. Those with the beta should have some extra insight as to what the game is lacking.

After RoN is released, Gamescope will be a place to talk patches and expansions. But for right now, if you have an original idea, go post it.

Comment

Oh you want me to leave this site and go to another to post and vote there. I see, so this is a cleverly disguised advertisement. You don't really want to know my opinion, you just want me to be a hit on your site, I see.
        About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Well you are both wrong. Gamescope isn't a forum like this. All it is for, is ideas for RoN. Just ideas. If people like your idea, they will give it a high vote, and your ego will soar.
          I was really into EE, and visited Gamescope daily. I complain that they should add RoN for so long, they finally said, "If you want it, mod it" So I said ok. I'm not paid, I get no perks from BHG, just a little fun is all.

And due to my poor writing skills, it was Dan who wrote the news article that labeled me "administrator".

Gamescope could never replace Apoloyton, as it has a fraction of the info or depth. Gamescope is ment to suppliment ALL RoN sites, by collecting ideas from the RoN community in an easy to use, easy to read format, which will get emailed to BHG.

What's more, is Graham@BHG, has verified that they WILL be checking in on RoN@Gamescope. If you would like to join in, please feel free. If you just want to add your ideas to Brians 6 month old thread, that has 2-300 posts, and hope somebody sees it, feel free. Hope to see you around, and have fun. TVA

Comment

"The meaning of war is not to die for your country, but making your enemies die for their..."

Staff member at RoN Empire

Comment

almost forgot my message:

Don't forget to rate the ideas in there...
              Right now, mine idea about Vikings are leading
              Click here to see my idea on the Vikings/Scandinavians for an ex-pack
              "The meaning of war is not to die for your country, but making your enemies die for their..."

Staff member at RoN Empire

Comment

Working...
              X