Ron Ai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Ai

I was playing Starcraft this morning, (against 2 comps) and I noticed that the computer players never attacked each other. I hope that in RON, the AI's attack each other, and take each other's cities. Do they?
    "I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass'" - Pekka
    Proud Member of http://www.axisofjustice.org
    Peace, Love, and =waffles=

Yes, they do attack each other. I remember reading it in something other wise if i am wrong it must have been for a different game. Well, I am sure that the team creating RON won't be that dum and let the comps not attack each other.

Comment

another thing is the masses the comps attack with in strategy games...
      5-10 units every 2 minutes. i would say i had prefered attacks in hundreds of units every 30 minutes.
      "The meaning of war is not to die for your country, but making your enemies die for their..."

Staff member at RoN Empire

Comment

As far as the Comps. attacking each other goes I think RON uses the same system as AOK. In AOK if you put each computer player on different teams they start out as enemys to each other. I Think Ron will use the same system. ~(by the looks of the screenshots anyway)~

RomanGEN

Comment

it happens(even in games that do not have any set teams)
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
          X