regions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• regions

What are the regions in RON? Are they Asia, Europe, Africa, Central America, Mid East?
    "I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass'" - Pekka
    Proud Member of http://www.axisofjustice.org
    Peace, Love, and =waffles=

my guess, all.
    Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

What do you mean? Are you asking what regions make up their art tile sets? Do you mean what regional maps they have made? Do you mean the regions that they then decided what civs to choose?

AFAIK, regions do not play a part in game play, cities do. So what do you mean by regions and to what purpose?
      About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

What regions of tile sets. Like Africa will have a differnt type of buildings and/or units than Europeans.
        "I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass'" - Pekka

Comment

Yes, African buildings and units look quite different from European buildings and units. There is a least one building set for Europe, Africa, Asia, and the Americas. Each of those areas also has regional art for their units, not including unique units. For example: http://www.bighugegames.com/riseofna...screen_45.html -- those are African Phalanxes lined up by the Fort.
          www.bighugegames.com

Comment

Thank you for responding, Graham.

Comment

there must be more than one for europe. am i right?
              "The meaning of war is not to die for your country, but making your enemies die for their..."

Staff member at RoN Empire

Comment

more then one what?
                Are you down with ODV?

Comment

more than one unit and building art.
                  "The meaning of war is not to die for your country, but making your enemies die for their..."

Comment

Germans appear to have their own infantry art beyong unique units. all the rest of the europeans seems to share the same art set otherwise. This is from what i can tell from screen shots so far. There are a total of 4 art sets so far we've seen "euopean","asian","mezoamerican","african"
                    Are you down with ODV?

Comment

there must be more than one for europe. am i right?

No, there is not more than one for Europe. Every grouping of civilizations they picked has an art set that corresponds roughly with the main points of that type of architecture. No in real history they were not exactly the same, but they had the same rough details.
                      About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

thats stupid, since it was so much diversities in europe.

Comment

Working...
                        X