update on BHG website and beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• update on BHG website and beta

When is the BHG website going to be updated? I read in an interview a few weeks ago that they were updating it. I have an idea for screenshots. BHG should take a few games and take screenshots every few minutes, and then post them on their site, so the fans could see how the typical game would look like. Also, people should be able to download the Beta like a demo off of the BHG website. It would let the fans give thier opinion on the game so far. It would work like a demo and advertising tool. Also, BHG should post a video on their site that documents 20 minutes of the game form the player's perspective.
    "I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass'" - Pekka
    Proud Member of http://www.axisofjustice.org
    Peace, Love, and =waffles=

this title was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO misleading. shame on you.
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

have you been reading our news at the ron section?

bhg has been releasing screens all week
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I meant an update on their homepage, not other sites!
        "I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass'" - Pekka
        Proud Member of http://www.axisofjustice.org
        Peace, Love, and =waffles=

Comment

the recent screens are left to be exclusive on fan sites(thanks BHG )
          they will be added in the official site soon...
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Are you talking about a total redesign? Or simply adding things on their site?

I gotta believe the way they are doing it, letting other sites do it is a better way. By posting a link and the date on the main site, Big Huge Games is showing that a large community following is growing behind the game and that things are going on daily. And by allowing individual sites to post screen shots and write histories on the civs, BHG is helping to build the community and help site owners create larger audiences. It is a really good idea that should help them in the long run when they are looking to keep the game alive with scenarios and word of mouth.
            About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Working...
            X