United Nations, Capture the King, and Other Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• United Nations, Capture the King, and Other Ideas

Let's seperate the two ideas for a moment.

United Nations:

I like the concept and adding it to a RTS. Hard to comment at this time. I would have to think something like this has been put into the game based on the claims by BHG that diplomacy is much improved but I have yet to see any evidence of this. There has been little talk about this subject. The one question I see is whether the UN is going to add to the game (i.e. enough important decisions that can be made from it or another victory condition) or simply be in addition to the game making it a pointless annoyance. That can only be answered based on how it is implemented and how diplomacy basically works.

As for the capture King. I like it, except get rid of the whole negotiation stage. Doesn't make sense to me. Instead, capture the king take him to jail and if you can hold him for say five minutes you win. If your opponent can get to his king and rescue him then try again. The whole negotiation thing will not add fun it will simply be an annoyance.
    About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Comment

Working...
      X