ron concern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ron concern

ron looks like its gonna be a pretty ****ing cool game.but if it only takes a half an hour to get from stone to industrial, its gonna be over in an hour!that will suck so bad.

We've heard that a fair bit. There are lots of options to allow for longer games, so that the fun doesn't have to end at the 60 minute mark, or what have you.

You also tend to advance a bit slower when there is some early age fighting going on.
    www.bighugegames.com

Comment

Will have the possbility to establish initial/final time period ala Empire *Crap* Earth?
      Signature: Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your posts

Comment

Yep! You can choose to start in any age and end your game in any age.

Gunpowder -> Industrial for example, or any combination of the eight.
        www.bighugegames.com

Comment

Great

Another question: I've read that the maximum of cities is 8, is this value editable? Is relative to the world map size? If it isn't, I need more civs in a large map to have enough cities (mine and conquered) to full the map?
          Signature: Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your posts

Comment

The thing I understand about cities is that it is not like cities in Civ but more like a glorified base in a RTS. You never build more than like eight bases but now cities have added importance with what can be done in them.

Isn't that about right Graham?
            About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Woah, but I need to stare at my computer screen for hours on end
              "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
              ^ The Poly equivalent of:
              "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Then your eyes would be blood red.

Comment

Working...
                X