• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new screeens

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Beautiful screens, thanx MarkG.

BTW: Looking at the small fire at the top of Tour Eiffel, we must attack the Statue of Liberty for ignite the fire in her hand?
    Signature: Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your posts

Comment

I also noticed the 2nd screen shows the Taj Mahal!? But it says Turks for the civ caption. Some wanna explain that? If the Turks should have a wonder, it wouldnt be the Taj Mahal, but rather Topkapi or even Hagia Sophia.
      Last edited by One_Dead_Villy; August 28, 2002, 10:57.
      Are you down with ODV?

Comment

Maybe they conquered it?
        About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

The screens are looking tight. The combat in this thing looks like its gonna be kickass. I have my inhibitions about RTS, but I think Big Ass Games is really gonna pull off a winner here.

Comment

Maybe they conquered it?
            yes but conquered it from whom?

actually i just read on another forum that a civ can build any of the 14 wonders so thats probably why the turks have the Taj Mahal.
            Last edited by One_Dead_Villy; August 28, 2002, 11:06.
            Are you down with ODV?

Comment

A Fan's Game Report

A fellow who was able to play a pre-publication build of RoN for four hours at the recent GenCon 2002 convention has posted a brief report over in the Rise of Nations Pantheon forums at http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~riseofn...topic.php?t=46.

Among other things, he describes the complete failure of a small armored force to successfully raid a technologically lagging but economically healthy civ, which had no military but did have militia researched.
              Rohag's RoN & Etc. Pages

Comment

Working...
              X