How did RON get on this site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did RON get on this site?

Not looking to be a jerk, only asking. As far as I can tell this is the ony non TBS game on the site, so I was just wondering how it came to pass? Not saying that it is a problem or anything, just wondering. Is it becuse of Brian's connection to Civ?

that's one reason. it's also because RON is (ostensibly) including a lot of traits commonly found only in TBS games, such as more in-depth strategy focusing around cities, development, and economic strength.
    B♭3

Comment

I admit to not have followed it so far, but I have not seen a great deal of difference with it and say AOK or some others??? So why are they missing? Oh well, not important.

Comment

It is because of Brian's connection to Civ. Brian designed Civ II, SMAC, and Colonization. Big games in the TBS world. When he left Firaxis and created BHG a new forum was created for him. It was pretty much assumed that no matter the game that Apolyton would put it up as I believe they should.
        About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

That is the way I saw, it but was not sure.

Comment

Working...
          X