The two new movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The two new movies

I just tried all four of the links for the two new movies. Best I can tell, it's all the same stuff.
    "Let us kill the English! Their concept of individual rights could undermine the power of our beloved tyrants!"

~Lisa as Jeanne d'Arc

The links are screwed up. To view the second one, copy and paste the link at the speed you want, then replace the "film_material" bit with "magic_hour"
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

MARKOS (or another mod)

You might want to consider fixing this...
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Had to go to BHG (www.bighugegames.com) to get if all figured out. Any way, Magic Hour has some narration which is helpful, but overall nothing much new. Basically the same stuff as before with some new fighting scenes. Lots of hype and declarations of a great game (which it could be) just short on how defending trade routes is going to be accomplished and if that really is vital in the game. Need to see actual game to be played, I think, to gain an understanding of what RoN is really going to be.
        About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Working...
        X