Mr. Reynolds!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Reynolds!

When it comes time to do the open beta test for RoN, please consider me as a candidate.

I did the test for EE and have played numerous RTS and TBS games.

I won't let you down!

Just PM him.

Comment

Re: Mr. Reynolds!

Originally posted by Anunikoba
      When it comes time to do the open beta test for RoN, please consider me as a candidate.
      Have they confirmed that they will be doing an open beta?
      About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Re: Re: Mr. Reynolds!

Originally posted by tniem
        Have they confirmed that they will be doing an open beta?
        I haven't heard anything about one really. But I can tell you that it is usually a good idea to have a public (maybe not open) beta.

Just PM him.
        I'll do that too.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Mr. Reynolds!

Originally posted by Anunikoba
          I haven't heard anything about one really. But I can tell you that it is usually a good idea to have a public (maybe not open) beta.
          I agree, but BR has not ever had one for one of his games IIRC. Although, he did do the SMAC demo that he said worked well and was in a way a public beta for bugs and such. I guess we will have to wait and see but publishing for MS, I would assume they will do it all in house.
          About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

yea i would love to take part in the beta...i have a lot of civ, ee and aok expirience

Comment

Working...
            X