Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BHG: Please explain the diplomatic model in RoN.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BHG: Please explain the diplomatic model in RoN.

This is a very important question, and will factor on whether I buy this game or not.

How in-depth is diplomacy in RoN?

Playing Empire Earth, I came away disatisfied. It was very generic and seemed naked and incomplete. The fun of molding(or exploiting) with the AI just wasn't there. It seemed to cater only to war buffs, who enjoyed stomping on the AI using strategy. Ultimately, I did enjoy it, but it seemed incomplete without a diplomacy system.

With Civ III, I got what I wanted--a decent diplomacy model. It helped me to get away from AOE, and allowed me to enjoy a game the way I wanted it to be played.

Now, with RoN on the horizon, I'd like to know if I can get the best of both worlds. How broad will the diplomacy be? Will I be able to sign Arms Agreements? MPPs? Alliances? Will I able to sell or trade units, resources, luxuries? Would I be able to to coax smaller nations, to became puppets of my regime(i.e. the Soviet Union)?

Answers to these questions would be appreciated. Thanks for reading(and hopefully responding).

Propaganda

I'd also like to know more about diplomacy

Comment

Working...
    X