If you're smart, Mr. Reynolds, your game will include the following

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're smart, Mr. Reynolds, your game will include the following

An editor!!!! The more stuff you can edit, the more people will be tempted to spend time playing the game over and over... at the very least, put graphics, sounds, and such in easily editable formats.

Fun MP!... Civ is a good game, but MP is lame because it takes too long... Maybe adding some sort of customization like user created flags or something. The more people can express themselves and use their imagination, the more enjoyable MP is going to be. THINK OF THE SPRAY LOGOs in HALF LIFE!!

Public Beta Release... to quote Aliens, "Sir, is this going to be a stand up fight or a bug hunt?" Public beta will allow your target audience to wet their appetite as well as find most of the bugs. This will save you from getting reamed on forums like this

From what I've seen, this looks like a good game. I will be watching for its release!
    To us, it is the BEAST.

It better be good! It has Age of Mythology to compete/compliment with!

Comment

As far as I know, they're planning to release a complete editor so the player can fully customize the game.

As for the public beta, I don't know if they'll do it. They already have plenty of time to iron out the bugs. I guess.
      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Editor - said they would

MP - how about games that typically last an hour?

Public Beta - Has BR ever done a truly public beta? I don't think he has and guessing with a contract through MS, they won't this time either. And no matter what they do, they will still be reamed on forums such as these.
        About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Working...
        X