Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to work for this company!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to work for this company!!!!!!!!!

Check this page and then tell me you dont want to work for them: http://www.bighugegames.com/Big_Huge...huge_jobs.html

Next is that they give you a BMW 3 for free!

Sad that I have not the required experience yet. But well, I am working on it.

Ata

Nice! Now, if I only could do any of the things they ask for...

Comment

Will they hire a 15 year old male living in argentina?
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I just wanted to drop by and update the above link. We've recently given the BHG website an overhaul. The new jobs page location is http://www.bighugegames.com/Jobs/jobs.html

-------------------------------------------
        Dave Inscore
        VP Graphics
        Big Huge Games www.bighugegames.com

[This message has been edited by Dave Inscore BHG (edited June 11, 2000).]
        [This message has been edited by Dave Inscore BHG (edited June 11, 2000).]

Comment

Hi Dave! Welcome to our forums!

Comment

Now, reckon that's a REAL BHG person - unlike the fake Brian Reynolds that we have been dealing with here.

Welcome, and can you persuade the REAL Brian Reynolds to post here?

Comment

Hey Dave... salutations!

----------------
              Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

Hi Brian R. You probably don't know me but I helped you pick the name for your company. Your friend Beccy (from HI) let me see you choices and I chose Big Huge Games. Any way, i'm sure you guys don't hire 16 year olds but I would love to get in on the game making to see how it works. I love designing and creating, maybe I could give you guys some ideas. This is going to be my life once I am old enough, so I need all the experiance I can get. So if you could do anything to help, e-mail me at: timperedsteel@hotmail.com Thank you.

------------------
                I wanna make video games!
                I wanna make video games!

Comment

Working...
                X