No announcement yet.

Relegated! :'( and ;_;

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay. I may have stuff going on tomorrow during the day but let's shoot for something in the evening - sound good?
    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Yep. See you then.
      Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Oh Crap! A RoN revival! Imma hafta reload...

Comment

I'll be online at about 9 p.m. EST (2 a.m. GMT) on Yahoo. I've already added flash9286. So yay! ^_^
          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Sorry! Sorry!

Met up with an old friend. A bus that we expected to put her on didn't show up. Later we learned it didn't run that late on Sundays. I was able to drive her back but it was a major detour. My bad

I'll be online most of Monday if anybody's around. Let's play some RONTAP!
            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Still have to dig out the discs and reset it up... will see how things pan out this week and mebbe give you a ring.

Comment

Nice!

I've got some stuff to do but will be online on YIM later today from 7 p.m. onwards or so.
                "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Been busy this week, should be on a pretty good bit this weekend though.
                  Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

I loved RoN, this thread has inspired me to dig up my CD.
                    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

When you get online, email me or something and we'll play!
                      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Just messaged you on YIM. We need to run the nortalgia road soon! :P

Comment

Look forward to it!
                          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Nortalgia.. heh

That was a fun game. I'm certainly behind in my rush skills tho :P

Comment

Working...
                            X