Relegated! :'( and ;_;

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relegated! :'( and ;_;

Rise of Nations, a great game far overlooked for its time...

And now Poly relegates it to the "Other Games" sections?

Waaaaah!

"lol internet" ~ AAHZ

RON Best rts I have ever played
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Yo, flash9286. Are you up for a game sometime?

I usually play in Direct IP connections. Send me a PM and we can set up a game.
      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Do you have T&P?
        Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Yes, I do.
          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Cool, I'll see if I can find my copy.

Comment

The RoN forum has been moved under this category given the many months -- and, indeed, years -- it has been relatively inactive. It was an unfortunate decision but one that we, the Apolyton administration, felt was necessary given this ongoing circumstance.

Should traffic pick-up here again, we would gladly reexamine the arrangement.
              PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

If anybody's looking for a game on RON, I'm occasionally available on Yahoo instant messenger as "Amazonian_Mage"

If you don't have YIM, but you do have a Yahoo account, you can use YIM without downloading it, for free, at www.meebo.com (a server side emulator for various IM programs).
                "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Okay, I'm into exam time. I won't be available until May 6 to play RONTAP but if anybody's up for it after then, give me a holler through PM, email, or smoke signals.
                  "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Game.

Game!

GAAAAAAAAME!!!
                    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

sorry, I'll install when I got home and we can play sometime this week. Been moving my stuff back home.

Comment

Okay, awesome! Look forward to playing!
                        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Alright, AC I'm finally installed. When do you want to play and how(by gamespy or direct ip)?

Comment

We need to agree on an IM program.

I'm already on YIM and I can be on AIM et al if you like. I can host by direct IP. Let me know which you prefer and I'll try to sign on.

(You can also try Meebo.com for a simple multiplatform IM that you do NOT have to download.)

Note that a) I recently switched to Dvorak and b) I am really rather n00b, so I may need some familiarization time.

But it's great to see another player!
                            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

I got yahoo. My screename is the same as on here.

BTW I won't be able to play until 11:00 est time today. But i should be able to play anytime tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X